ABS Filament Bundle Pack
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament is a commonly used thermoplastic for 3D printing. With some highly valued mechanical properties such as strength and durability, ABS is a perfect plastic to produce great finished 3D printed parts. Commonly used in many real world applications such as Legos, ABS has a higher glass transition temperature than PLA. ABS can also be finished post printing as it is soluble in acetone. The use of acetone vapor smoothing can produce stunningly visual prints without the 3D printed lines.
You can now enjoy small samples in a 4 color pack option. Each 3D filament spool contains 200 grams of filament. Each bundle comes with four different colors to try. Every 200 gram option has a larger 1 kilogram option if you would like more of a specific color. These 4 color sample packs allow you to explore and sample the quality as well as the vibrant colors.
- Each bundle contains 4 individual spools of filament
- Net weight of each spool is 200 grams
- Diameter size options of 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Tolerance of +/- 0.03mm
- Recommended nozzle temp of 225 - 250 C
- Recommended bed temp of 80 - 110 C
- Spool specs: Diameter is 6" / Spool width is 1.5" / Spool hub diameter is 2.25"
What are the different bundle options?
Option 1: Blue, Green, Orange, and Red
Option 2: Black, Grey, Transparent, and White