Glitter Sparkle PLA Filament
- Glitter PLA nozzle temperature range 195 - 225 C
- Thermoplastic PLA is commonly used in 3D printing because of it's low melting temperature, odorless, and low warp
- Gizmo Dorks Glitter PLA is specially formulated and engineered to prevent and reduce jamming
- The uniquely designed clear spool is see through so you can see how much filament material is left and comes with a resealable containment bag to protect filament in between uses
- Filament diameter of 1.75 mm +/- .03 mm or 2.85mm +/- .03 mm
- Spool dimensions are 200 mm x 65 mm with a 56 mm spindle diameter
- Empty weight of spool is approximately 156 - 160 grams.
- Net weight of the filament is 1 kg which is 2.2 pounds
Glitter PLA adds a new dimension or sparkle to your print. The PLA glitter colors add a glimmer or twinkle throughout the print creating a unique look. There is a physical speckle dispersed throughout the filament to make your prints stand out. Gizmo Dorks Glitter PLA filament works with a wide range of common 3D printers. PLA (Polylactic Acid) is one of the most commonly used 3D printer material and for good reason. The widely used thermoplastic has a low melting temperature while also being virtually warp free. Glitter PLA does not have an odor like ABS and does not require a heated bed. Getting failed prints because of filament jams is a painful aspect of 3D printing. However, Gizmo Dorks Glitter PLA is specifically engineered to reduce jamming.
Glitter PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. Glitter PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Glitter PLA enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. Glitter PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.